Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens


Frank and I were able to sneak out to see one of Midcoast Maine's most beautiful new attractions. Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens is located on 248 waterfront acres in Boothbay. It's a wonderfull day trip from Rockland. The gardens feature a staggering variety of perennials, native wildflowers and beautiful stonework.

We had a beautiful day to walk the grounds and enjoy the gardens. Click the link below to view my web album. Enjoy!

http://picasaweb.google.com/rpjwalter/CoastalMaineBotanicalGardens

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!! Makes me wish I was back in Maine again. My kids love the picture of the fairy village- "Fairies really do exist!". LOL!!!

-Elaine

suntawrites said...

Beautiful! :) How cool is this? Wish I could have gone with you!